Thursday, January 14, 2010

Muppet Hair

Everything I think about is a complication. There is no more straight-forward thinking. I supposed I've slipped over the threshold of adult consciousness where there are no lines, just misty barriers in a house of mirrors. Everywhere I look, I see the same thing: issues and confusion.

In addition: I officially have muppet hair. I tried to be all "edged out" and the hair cut has done nothing but reveal my muppetness. I was so certain that I was the narrator!! No matter, muppets are awesome and I feel privileged to be among you all for the duration of my hair cut.
Hm, so this is what it's like to have an identity...I am..a muppet. I have muppet friends who play instruments the muppet way. Corey, you're definitely a muppet. Welcome to the club.

No comments:

Post a Comment