Sunday, July 20, 2014

Read, Swim, Garden: Invitation to comment on a couple of ideas

These are some ideas I've been thinking about, but have yet to take the time to flesh out in any readable form.

What would change in New Orleans if every citizen could read, swim, and grow a garden?

How would teaching people how to garden change a community? What steps could be taken to begin this process?

How would cultivating a healthy, integrated relationship with water change the lives of people in New Orleans and the city as a whole? Where should we start making changes?

A book I'm writing in my head:
How Orleans parish could thrive out from under the thumb of corporate America.

I had to write these ideas down so that I can come back to them later. They are part of my effort to be a part of what could potentially be a cultural change that is unique to New Orleans a (literally) steaming hot bed of new ideas and opportunities waiting to be had.

Intelligent, optimistic members of the community, unite!!



No comments:

Post a Comment