Friday, September 25, 2009

Mafia Matriarch

Sometimes I think my temper might actually be frightening. At various times in my life I've had people tell me that they'd be very, very afraid if I were ever really angry at them. My piano teacher once told me the difference between my sister and me was that Ciara would flip out and murder someone in public, ranting all the way to jail. But if I ever decided to murder someone, they'd just discover the body months later, unrecognizable by that point of course.
Then today, my co-worker compared being in a relationship with me to being a part of the mafia---Awesome while you're in the family, but if you're ever put out, you'd better disappear from the face of the earth. Frankly, I'm at a point in my life when I kind of have to agree with him..except for the actual, you know, Russian Roulette, murdering part. I mean, I wouldn't actually kill someone who broke my heart, but I might have fun making them think that I might. Heh.

You know, I thought it was funny at the time, but it kind of freaks me out now!!
Am I destined to be a mafia matriarch?! I mean, I've got the Irish Catholic and the Italian Catholic heritage going for me...There may be no escape. I'm like a time bomb. Help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment