Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Avuncular

of or relating to an uncle; suggestive of an uncle in kindliness or geniality.

I have just encountered someone who embodies the exact OPPOSITE of this word. He complains about my demeanor, but every day he comes and plops his enormous bag right in my face at the desk while he finds his card---because it's not possible to pull your card out before you get inside right?---doesn't respond when I say "good morning", in fact, averts his eyes. You know what, dude, maybe everyone is just afraid you might murder us in our sleep and therefore would rather be safe by having as little interaction as possible. And he says I'm scowling??? Maybe someone held up a mirror and it scared him and made him have a bad day.

Alas.

1 comment:

  1. I would greet him with a middle finger and plate of shit brownies...hahahaha... people like that need to take a flying leap...

    ReplyDelete