Wednesday, October 28, 2009

T.o.E the sequel

Terms of endearment: the sequel, that is.
I have a friend who used to be my personal trainer who comes to visit me at the desk every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday morning. He has at least two nicknames for me: Snuggie, because, so he says, I look like someone who would own a snuggie and love it and take it everywhere! Nay! I would attempt to say, and inadvertently confirm his suspicions be saying the words "nay" and later writing the word "inadvertently." He's also sure that I will one day own a litter of cats named horrible things like muffin, or cookies, or nippy.

What a future.

His other favorite nickname for me is "home school" because I'm just so sheltered. *shudder* However, I'm sort of glad it's home school and not something like "home fry" because ew, I don't want to be compared to a fried potato. Then again, people kind of like home fries. Most people think home school is weird. Kind of like reliving Little House on the Prairie except we don't live on the prairie anymore. But you know what, NO! I won't have this bashing of Home school because some of the nicest people I know were home schooled--with the exception of this one family that was scary, but WHATEVER! Um...yeah!!!... I think I may have dug the grave a little deeper. Let me just lie in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment