Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I've been accused by one of my co-workers of only blogging on the negative. Am I too negative and critical in my posting? Ok, to be honest I haven't felt very positive about life lately, which is why perhaps I've become rather bitter in my commentary. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Though I may have lost most of my faith in the our species, a cynicism that is reinforced daily, it is only fair to God and man that I not ignore the great and wonderful gift I have in my close friends who, daily, restore the faith in what we humans are capable of being.

So that's it for sappy nonsense, ok? Yes, I still tear up with joy when toddlers smile at me, I still identify with Elizabeth Bennett, I am still awestruck under the night sky, I still love glitter, and I still believe, somehow, in love.

But let's be honest. I'm just not that interesting a person without a little angst.

No comments:

Post a Comment