Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What IS diet, caffeine-free Coca Cola?

Man, I need to practice capitalizing my proper nouns... BAHH! What can you do when you're up at 11:00pm knowing that you have to get up in exactly 6.5 hours, and you're insides are shaking? Well, my dear friends, the answer is to blog. If I had a tripod, my current situation would be an excellent setting for a video. Shame. ARG!!!!! I can't sleep, I can't sleep! Too much on the brain, not enough exercise, and the strangest dinner... I'm just re-living it: Black beans and rice with a cheese omelet on top. What did I eat??? Top that off with a diet, caffeine free Coke, and we've got the quintessential in "I-eat-alone-on-a-regular-basis" dinners. Eww. I'm almost ashamed to describe how pitiful the meal was. I mean, eating in front of your laptop just bites anyway. At least if it's a tuna sandwich you can pass it off as a snack. But dinner?!?! Gees, that's SAD.

And just for the record, When I hit spell check--because I'm paranoid--I found that I had spelled quintessential correctly, and messed up sandwich. How does this make sense?

Insomnia is a great excuse for being random and composing a message filled with non sequiturs. (The spell check doesn't recognize the word "non sequitur." HA ! I love when I'm smarter than the computer. I was beginning to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment